Final Project Options (Pick one and submit to our email for part of your certification qualifications):
- Host a physiological childbirth class based on the information in this course, in your community & record it! You may also make a virtual childbirth class to share on Facebook and send that link to us.
- Attend one of the HERBAL in-person hands-on trainings.
- Attend a birth or postpartum appointment of your choice, get a letter of confirmation from the client, and send it into our email as your final project!
- Pick a topic (ANY TOPIC) in this course to do a research paper on (must be a minimum of 2 pages and include sources).
- Interview a care provider (OB/Midwife) in your area on their knowledge and opinion on natural childbirth and document the interview in some form. If they are comfortable being recorded, record! If not, you can document your experience afterward, and summarize what they shared with you. You do not have to agree with them to do this!
- Choose a book from our suggested reading list and write an essay on it. It must be a minimum of 2 pages long.
When you have sent in your final exam and final project, please send an email with "DOULA COURSE COMPLETION" in the subject box, and the name you would like printed on the certificate in the body of the email.
You will not receive grades for your exams and you will not receive a reply on your submissions. Be aware, if your subscription payments have not been completed, you will not receive a certificate until the balance is paid. You are more than welcome to wait out the rest of your payment plan or pay the balance via PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp. Just reach out!